Cherub Nano Mist Facial Moisturizer
The Cherub Mist Sprayer is the perfect little handy on the go facial device for dry skin. The facial mist moisturizer penetrates every layer of the skin, achieving a deep even hydration without leaving your skin soggy, or leaden with liquid. Equipped with Nano spray technology, each water molecule is broken down small enough to reach all layers of the dermis, providing long-lasting moisture.
Benefits Of Keeping Your Face Hydrated And Moist
Keeping Your face moisturized is important for several reasons as it pertains to skincare. Among these things are:
- Prevents wrinkles and skin cracking.
- Provides a more supple soft look to the skin.
- Acne becomes less aggravating and irritating.
- Allows your skin to flush toxins easier.
- Makes it harder for oil to slip into the pores.
Features Of The Cherub Nano Mist Facial Moisturizer
- Nano Atomization: Using Nano-atomization technology to make water molecules smaller, using ultrasonic vibration technology to break down water molecules into a mist, the skin is more likely to absorb and quickly penetrate the skin to make up the moisture.
- Silent, Beautiful, Smart: No noise, no interruption. Built-in LED night light, warmer at night.
- Quick and Effective: Instant fog, second-speed hydration, subtle fog, and air are integrated.
- Smart Time: Each time the timer is turned on for 60 seconds, the amount of fog is just enough for the skin to make up the water. Automatic power-off.
- Portable, Lightweight: The product is small in size, easy to carry, humidifying, and hydrating anytime and anywhere, and does not occupy space.
- Charges Via USB
- Can hold up to 20ml of water
Tips For Using The Cherub Nano Mist Facial Moisturizer
- Mineral Water - The water tank can be filled with mineral water. Use mineral water to increase the number of minerals that your skin is exposed to and get the best results.
- Avoid the following: Tap Water, Distilled Water. These kinds of water collect droplets and other impurities quite easily and can increase the bacteria build-up.
- Clean Once A Month: Remove the scaling from inside the tank using a suitable solution. While cleaning avoid touching the atomization chip, as this may damage the unit.